Welcome to OSAKA MEISEI INTERNATIONAL JAPANESE SCHOOL!
OSAKA MEISEI INTERNATIONAL JAPANESE SCHOOL is a Japanese school for foreigners in Osaka.
We provide an extensive Japanese language learning curriculum and a wide range of support for student life.
- Convenient transportation access
- Surrounded by the Kintetsu Line, Osaka Metro Chuo Line, and JR Osaka East Line, convenient access to central Osaka
- Easy-to-learn environment
- There are many universities and educational institutions in the area. A safe and secure city, the best environment for learning
- Full support
- Extensive curriculum and system to support overall student life
Support for graduate school
We will help you to find information such as application guidelines, reference materials, past issues, papers and books of the professor you wish to study with.
There will also be a simulation of a written test or an interview. And for language skills, we have N1N2 preparation.
In addition, there are lectures on how to read a thesis and how to write a research plan and an essay.
We respond one-to-one according to the student’s situation.
Details can be consulted free of charge. Please feel free to contact us. ＞＞Inquiry Page
Message from the Principal Teacher
The world is currently suffering from COVID 19, but we would like to send a message from our Head of Teaching, Mr Tadashi Miyagawa, to all students who would like to study in Japan in the near future. Please note that this was filmed remotely, so some of the images and sounds may be a little difficult to see.